Built to provide year after year of reliable service, the CleanMaster 230 is a drum mounted parts washer. It has a capacity of 30 gallons, and is designed for use with petroleum solvents with a flash point over 104°F. Flexible metal hose directs and holds power rinse where you want it with flow-through brush.
- Removable screen filter for pump protection
- Stay-put flexible metal spigot
- Flow-through brush with adjustable fluid control
- Durable baked on powder coated epoxy finish
- Meets 0.75 freeboard requirements
- Heavy-duty industrial grade pump
- Spring loaded door closure with fusible link 165°F
- Single on/off switch for pump and optional light kit
- Galvanized drawn sink
- Overall dimensions: 34½" L x 26½" W x 63" H
- Inside dimensions: 32" L x 24" W x 7½" H
- Shipping dimensions: 37" L x 28" W x 16" H
- Weight: 68 lbs.
- Fluid capacity: 30 gallon (drum optional)
- Maximum fluid depth: 26½"
- Minimum fluid depth: 8¼"
- Load lift over: 37⅛"
- Voltage: 115VAC / 60HZ / 1PH / 1 Amp
- Pump: Fractional
Accessories & Parts
- 54527 10 Micron filter kit
- 59173 50 Micron filter kit
- 54961 Bolt-on light
- K7322 30 gallon drum
- RA39 Drum liner
| Return to main Fountain Industries page |