The natural technology of bioremediation can reduce solid
waste and virtually eliminate liquid waste
- Reducing both solid and liquid
waste is cost effective and also minimizes cumbersome
regulatory compliance and
- During the parts cleaning process,
living microbes, which are stored in the solution, are
released when water is added to the solution.
- These safe hydro-carbon converting
microbes actually cleanse the liquid of organic impurities
by converting them to carbon dioxide and water.
- These two cleaning systems also
include filter systems to remove particles.
- Comes complete with aerator pump
to sustain the life of the microbes.
- Use KLEENTEC KT675 microbe eliminator
- Use bio-tablets KT5333 upon setup
of machine and every time machine is serviced (4-8 weeks).
The KT5333 bio tabs provide continuous release of microbes,
increases solution efficiency and neutralizes malodory.
to the main KleenTec/Kleer-Flo page
to the CleanMaster line